Wednesday, July 9, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABRAM!!!!!

LOOKS LIKE A FUTURE BULLDAWG TO ME...
Uncle Chris stopped by for a moment...he disappeared when the nurse said it was time to breast feed...
Here is Teddie right after birth holding our son. And here he is...Abram Benjamin Miller. Born July 9, 2008 at 11:01 am weighing in at 7 pounds and 15.4 ounces. He is our little bundle of Love.
July 9, 2008- Tift County Hospital. We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Abram Benjamin Miller......He is overdue!!!!
Well lets see Teddies water broke around 1:50 am on July 9, 2008. We got to the hospital at about 3:00 am that morning. My poor Dad went to bed at 1:00 am thinking he had the next day off, only to get a call at 2:00 am informing him that we were going into labor. So on one hour of sleep he drove an hour and a half down to see his first Grandchild. So we let him have a little nap.





13 comments:

Matthew said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! He's adorable!

sherryandbryon said...

He is soooooooooooo cute! I can't wait to see him in person... CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE YOU!

kelsey said...

YAY! I totally missed the mark and didn't get your package sent in time. Shame on me. But your baby is mega cute. Even cuter than Sherry's kids. She already commented so she probably won't look here again. But either way. You all look great! Yay!

Carol said...

Congrats from Carol and Joe Weaver. We were kinda, sorta at Abram's birth since Joe was downstairs having Outpatient Surgery. I heard the "Brahm's Lullaby" music go off and wondered it that was Teddie having the baby and it was! He's simply adorable!

Moss Family said...

CONGRATS!!!! He is adorable....I am SOOOOO excited for you!

Julie said...

Congrats!!! We are SOOO happy for you both! He's so adorable. The one picture with his eyes open makes him look so mature :) I hope all goes well! love David & Julie

sherryandbryon said...

Hi Kelsey,
I'm back. Thanks a lot! Now I see how you really feel about my kids...

Jenna said...

Teddie!! Congratulations! I am so happy for you...best of luck with everything and I hope that Drew and I can make it to So Cal this fall so that I can see you and meet your boys! =) Love ya!!!

Dyan said...

Congrats! Such an exciting time for you guys. He is precious!

The Sauls Family said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see him in person!

tzennibah said...

He is so cute. Good job Teddie.

Unknown said...

Yeah! Congratulations. You all look great. I'm excited for you.
Love you guys!

photomama said...

Congratulations Teddie and Corey! Abram is absolutely gorgeous!! I hope you are having fun with him!!
-Kris Moore (Kathie's sister)