Friday, July 11, 2008

Welcome To the World Abram





Here I am after he was born. The picture on the left is me taking him out of the room to get weighed and measured. It was neat to walk down the halls and kind of have some alone time with my son. The picture on the right is me leaving the nursery after he was weighed. In the nursery there is a button that only new Daddy's get to press that let me play "Brahms Lullaby" over the intercom to announce that arrival of my sons birth. So that's why I have the cheesy grin. But I loved every minute of it!!!



This is Abrams going home outfit which was purchased by Sherry...Thanks again...this outfit has a hat and blanket with it, but the hat was a little to big for him. Also you can see his full head of hair. He is only a little over 24 hours old in this picture. His hair will actually go about halfway down his ears.





Abrams first check up performed by Dr. Remington and Dr. Leupold. They performed a visual check up of Abram this morning and noted that all ten fingers and toes functioned properly and that his lungs were clear. As soon and Abram makes a noise Remmy is up to check on him. Here was not one time last night that when we woke up with Abram, Remmy did not get up with us. She sat at our feet the entire time we were up with Abram. She only slept when he slept. We can tell that she is going to be VERY attached to him. We were unsure about the reaction that we would get from the dogs when we brought him home, but there has not been one sign of jealousy or dislike from either of them.


2 comments:

The Sauls Family said...

The girls have been telling me all about seeing Abram, and how small and cute he is. I can't wait to see him for myself!

sherryandbryon said...

Whoa! Remmy is so much bigger since we saw her last! Glad the dogs are liking the little guy... :)