Friday, July 11, 2008

THE RED BUTTON

Here is the Red button that plays "Brahms Lullaby". They made me sanitize my hands before i touched the button...they didn't care that touched my son with my hands but I HAD to have clean hands before I hit the button. But that is Abram on the scale and it reads 7 Lbs 15.4 Ounces. Normally you would go give your son his first bath after he is weighed but I declined that due to a cold that I got a day before he was born. I was reluctant to hold him very long becasue I was coughing and sneezing alot.

3 comments:

The Vicars said...

I want to see some new pictures! Oh wait I can see him anytime. Well other people want to see new pictures!

Nicomi said...

hey its about time to see some seriously updated info on you and your son! corey I love the picture of that huge smile it really makes me happy!

kelsey said...

More pictures!!! :)